HI Y'ALLYOUNG ADULTS
know that each
of you is an
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!
|Statement of Faith
||Why We Are Crying
|Ray Comfort's Column||Have You
||Need A Website?||For The Ladies||Tools You Can Use||Cry Ministry|
A CONTEST FOR ALL
TEENS 13 - 19
Write An Essay On The Topic Below
"As A Teen My Opinion Of The
Christian Church Today Is"
ESSAY OF THE MONTH RULES1. Each individual's Essay will be scored. The Essay must contain a minimum of 250 words and no more than 500 words.
2. The score will be based on THE JUDGES' (Pastor Bob and his wife Gloria) opinion of how well the question was answered.
3. The Essay is to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight the last day of the Month for that Essay.
4. The winner and the prize will be announced to all participants via e-mail.
5. Each participant will recieve a score by e-mail
5. The decisions of the JUDGES is final.
6. Ten points and $10 will be awarded to the winner for each Essay.
When someone gets 50 points, a Grand Prize will be announced.
8. This contest may be discontinued at any time by the judges.
COOL TEEN LINKS
A hangout and portal for teen Christians. Links for music, audio, video, e-mags, games, and resources for learning about God.
A site for young Christian that has chat rooms, games, Bible missions, a look at current events, and online youth groups.
Youth radical about their God, doing power-packed life together, coloring their world with His love.
A community built for Christian teen expression. It has Bible resources, forum and Christian music resources.
Bible advice for Christian teens from the Creation Tips website. Topics include bodypiercing, weight control, homework, graffiti, alcohol, getting a job, and heaps more.
Features chat, mailing lists, interviews, devotions, links, and an online postcard maker.
True Love Waits is the popular abstinence program that challenges teens and college students to commit to sexual abstinence until marriage. It encourages moral purity using biblical principles.
An interactive exploration of Christian practices for teens with diverse perspectives on everyday life.
"I do nothing but go about persuading you all, old and young alike, not to take thought for your persons or your properties, but and chiefly to care about the greatest improvement of the soul. I tell you that virtue is not given by money, but that from virtue comes money and every other good of man, public as well as private. This is my teaching, and if this is the doctrine which corrupts the youth, I am a mischievous person."
|Wilderness Website Design|